A unique experience
for a magical journey.
For a wedding that is as special and unique as you both are, come and experience Bean Town Ranch.
Our natural log hall and spectacular lakeside terrace are all created to make all your dreams come true. Whether it's country charm or elegant uniqueness that you are looking for, the folks at Bean Town can make it all come true. With our all inclusive package you can't really go wrong right? You can also check our Accomodations section for your guests.
Prices mentioned on this website have not included HST, service charge or gratuity and may be subject to change at any time. Please call to book an appointment with us today!
- Our all inclusive package.
Our guide to a stress-free event includes:
- the contract.
- a complete Help Book.
- list of the best Suppliers.
- accommodations for all your guests.
- Only the best and freshest ingredients are used in all of our meals.
Please note: Only one event per day is held at our ranch.
Prices are valid for 2017-2018. Tax and gratuity are not included.
-- 4,000$ on Fridays (minimum 70 guests) [4,100$ in 2018]
-- 4,650$ on Saturdays and Civic holidays (minimum 90 guests) [4,750$ in 2018]
-- 4,000$ on Sundays (minimum 70 guests) [4,100$ in 2018]
Includes the following:
- Exclusive and private use of Bean Town and all its facilities, including the cottage for the bride and groom.
- Turnkey wedding service.
- Horse drawn carriage services (weather permitting).
- Candle lights around the lake and bon fire (weather permitting).
- Fireworks display during first dance on the island.
- Seasonally themed decorations.
- Music from time of arrival until first dance.
- All standard equipment needed for ceremony including: cedar benches, signing tables, tablecloths, candle lights, pews and arches.
- All floor staff in formal attire.
- White or ivory tableclothes, linens in assorted colors, centerpieces and accessories.
- Full bar service and licensed bartenders.
- Exclusive use of Chez Max guest house for the night (12 guests maximum).
We have developed an all-inclusive wedding package that contains the information you need to plan your wedding. Click on the links below to download our guides.
- The Wedding Contract between you and the Bean Town.
- Our wedding Help Book to plan your day.
- A list of our greatest Partners and Suppliers.
- Accommodations and transportation for you and your guests can be found on our Contact page.
* The above files are in a PDF format. You can download Adobe Reader here.
Meet Bean Town's executive Chef
Using only the finest and freshest ingredients, Chef Paul Silk has amazed everyone with his unique dishes and homemade recipes. European trained with over 40 years of experience, including more than 12 years at Bean Town, Chef Paul is known for his perfectly cooked meats and sauces. Working as a Chef in various places across the country, Paul's reputation brought him only success in his other culinary activities. We are truly thankful for his dedication and quality of service offered to our guests.
- Click here to download our Wedding Menu.
- Click here to see what we offer at the bar. (see detailed bar menu here)
Paul also offers prepared home meals for you to order and bring home. You can check out his personal page here.