A unique experience
for a magical journey.
For a wedding that is as special and unique as you both are, come and experience Bean Town Ranch.
Our natural log hall and spectacular lakeside terrace are all created to make all your dreams come true. Whether it's country charm or elegant uniqueness that you are looking for, the folks at Bean Town can make it all come true. With our all inclusive package you can't really go wrong right? You can also check our Accomodations section for your guests.
Prices mentioned on this website have not included HST, service charge or gratuity and may be subject to change at any time. Please call to book an appointment with us today!
- Our all inclusive package.
Our guide to a stress-free event includes:
- the contract.
- a complete Help Book.
- list of the best Suppliers.
- accommodations for all your guests.
- Only the best and freshest ingredients are used in all of our meals.
Please note: Only one event per day is held at our ranch.
Prices are valid for 2018-2021. Tax and gratuity are not included.
-- $4,500 on Fridays (minimum 70 guests) [$4,600 in 2019, $4,700 in 2020, $4,800 in 2021]
-- $5,150 on Saturdays and Civic holidays (minimum 90 guests) [$5,250 in 2019, $5,350 in 2020, $5,450 in 2021]
-- $4,500 on Sundays (minimum 70 guests) [$4,600 in 2019, $4,700 in 2020, $4,800 in 2021]
Includes the following:
- Exclusive and private use of Bean Town and all its facilities, including a stay overnight at our cottage in the woods for the bride and groom.
- Meetings with our experienced wedding planners - one before you send out your invitations, one after you receive your RSVPs, as well as a rehearsal on the week of!
- Horse drawn carriage services for you and your guests (weather permitting).
- Candle lights around the lake and bon fire (weather permitting).
- Fireworks display during first dance on the island.
- Seasonally themed decorations.
- Music from time of arrival until first dance.
- All standard equipment needed for ceremony including: cedar benches, signing tables, tablecloths, candle lights, pews and arches, blankets and umbrellas for your guests.
- All floor staff in formal attire.
- Chiavari chairs, White or ivory tablecloths, your choice of linen napkins from a variety of colors, centerpieces, tea lights, and accessories.
- Full bar service and licensed bartenders.
- Exclusive use of Chez Max guest house for the night (12 guests maximum), and Chez Glenn guest house (10 guests maximum) with free shuttle service at night.
We have developed an all-inclusive wedding package that contains the information you need to plan your wedding. Click here to download our guide. It includes the following:
- The Wedding Contract between you and the Bean Town.
- Our wedding Help Book to plan your day.
- A list of our greatest Partners and Suppliers.
- Accommodations and transportation for you and your guests can be found on our Contact page.
* The above files are in a PDF format. You can download Adobe Reader here.
Meet Bean Town's executive Chef
Using only the freshest ingredients, Chef Paul Silk has amazed everyone with his unique dishes, finest homemade recipes and perfectly cooked meats and sauces. European trained with over 40 years experience and most of his career spent cooking for Parliament, Chef Paul’s reputation brought him only success in his culinary ventures, including more than 14 years at Bean Town Ranch where we are truly grateful to have his dedication, quality of service and of course - delicious food to offer our guests! Food prices are raised by 4% annually.
- Click here to download our Wedding Menu.
- Click here to see what we offer at the bar. (see detailed bar menu here)
Paul also offers prepared home meals for you to order and bring home. You can check out his personal page here.